Good afternoon church family. We miss meeting with you but we pray life will be back to normal soon. Here are a few items to be aware of:
- All services and activities remain cancelled through this Sunday, March 29. We are currently unsure when services will resume, but we will be sure to get the word out as soon as possible.
- Awana will remain cancelled according to the McMinn County school schedule.
- Blake and Jonathan will be posting messages on Wednesdays and Sundays to our Facebook page. We encourage you to join us for worship and Bible study!
- The church office continues to be open during regular office hours. If you have a need, please contact the office or your Deacon.
- We will be preparing lunches tomorrow, Thursday, March 26, at 10:00am.
- The Women On Mission’s donation box for mask materials is still located outside the Second Street entrance. Please visit out website for a list of items needed.
- As we continue to minister during this difficult time, don’t forget to be faithful through giving. You can give online through our website, by text message, or by mailing or hand-delivering your offering. We are a little over halfway toward meeting our $10,000 Annie Armstrong goal.
Above all, we encourage you to remain faithful to Bible reading and prayer. God will see us through!