Application and Background Check
Please fill out the volunteer application located at https://cefchattanooga.org/cef-volunteer-application/
- If you have not already done so, set up a (FREE) user account on CMI Online. Go to the CMI Online website (online.cefcmi.com) then click on Create New Account on the right-hand side of the page and follow the instructions provided. Be sure to keep record of your Username and Password.
- Make sure you are logged in as a user at online.cefcmi.com
- Go to https://online.cefcmi.com/enrol/index.php?id=394
- Contact the NEBC office (Jonathan or Blake) to get your Enrollment Key.
- Once you are enrolled, you will find the Quick Start Training Seminar under My Courses when you log on to your CMI Online Account.
Thank you for making a difference in the lives of our children!