Principle-Based Nursery and Preschool Environment
We are so excited about what God is doing in our Nursery and Preschool Ministry. This renovation project has been made possible by your generosity. Now that we have the rooms complete, we need to begin filling them with appropriate age-based learning items and furniture. The link below is a list of items that we would like to have for our newly renovated area. We ask that you NOT purchase these items directly, but donate the funds so that we may purchase them without paying sales tax. If you have any questions about any items, please contact Jason Sneed, Minister of Worship and Families. Thank you for your generosity and reaching the next generation with the gospel.
- Principle 1: All decisions and procedures are based on what is best for preschoolers.
- Principle 2: Rooms, furnishings, and supplies belong to the preschoolers assigned to the room.
- Principle 3: Everything in the room relates to the ministry and session in progress
- Principle 4: Fantasy is not mixed with reality, because preschoolers need to know that everything at church is true.
- Principle 5: Teachers model Christian cooperation through planning together the use of rooms, equipment, and accessories.