The church is not brick, mortar, stained-glass windows, or pews – it is the children of God praising, serving, witnessing, loving, and growing in the grace and knowledge of God. Welcome to our family.
At a Sunday service, you can expect:
- A welcoming, friendly body of believers
- Each service to last one hour.
- Relevant, Bible-based messages.
- Christ-centered worship through a blend of modern and traditional hymns and choruses. We project song lyrics, but hymnals are available too.
- A special message for your children followed by dismissal to a time of worship designed for them.
- An invitation to respond to what God is saying or to come pray with our pastor (or alone) because you’re just having one of those kind of days.
To parents of young children:
Relax! God put the wiggle in children; don’t feel you have to suppress those wiggles in God’s house.
- Consider sitting toward the front where it is easier for your little ones to engage.
- Quietly explain the parts of the service and actions of the pastor, musicians, and leaders.
- Sing the hymns and pray. Children learn behavior by mimicking you.
- If you have to leave the Worship Center with your child, feel free to do so, but please come back. As Jesus said, “Let the children come to me.”
- A nursery for Birth – Age 5 is also provided every Sunday and Wednesday for your convenience.