We are striving to use our automated calling system, OneCallNow, to its fullest potential. In the event of a closing or other important information, this is the first resource we utilize. The following policy is in place to ensure we communicate effectively and protect your privacy as a church member.
- You may be added to or removed from the OneCallNow contact list at any time by contacting the church office.
- New church members are automatically added, provided we have their phone number.
- If you are in a calling group (Prayer Requests, Student Ministry, Awana, etc.) and would like to be removed or would like to be added to a calling group, please contact the church office. DO NOT opt out of receiving messages from OneCallNow. This will remove you from all notifications and not a particular calling group.
- We highly recommend opting to receive text messages or email alerts instead of voice calls, if possible. By doing so, you will not miss calls or risk misunderstanding the voice message. Contact the church office for help setting your preferences.
- On weekdays, prayer requests will be sent out no more than twice a day at approximately Noon and 4:00pm.
- While we want to keep everyone informed of needs in our church, prayer requests will only be sent out at the request of the individual or a close family member. Your privacy is important.
- It is free to receive our notifications, however any and all data, text, or other carrier fees incurred are the responsibility of the bill payer.